Everything you need to get anything done, now in one place.
Google Workspace offers:
Flexible: Solutions make work from anywhere a reality
Helpful: Technology makes smart suggestions so you can maximize time
Simple: Cloud-based products are chosen and loved by billions of people
Google Workspace Apps:
- Google Meet
- Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Connect third party apps
- Shared access across Drive + offline access
- Google Cloud Search across drives within Google Workspace
Gmail - Professional email
Connect with coworkers via Google Meet or Google Chat, send an invite in Calendar, add an action to your task list – you can do all that and more without leaving Gmail.
Plus, connect your favorite third-party applications in the side panel using Google Workspace Add-ons.
Working in the cloud
Collaborate on files in real time, quickly find space on everybody’s calendar, and take meetings from anywhere. Google Workspace has the tools to boost your productivity.
- Team Drives
- Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Unlimited cloud storage per user*
* 30GB/user available with Business Starter, 2TB/user (pooled) available with Business Standard, 5TB/user (pooled) available with Business Plus. Unlimited storage available with Enterprise Plus.
Meet from anywhere
Keep your team connected with premium video conferencing built on Google’s robust and secure global infrastructure.
With one click turn your meeting into a video conference from any camera-enabled computer, phone or tablet.
When you set up Google endpoint management, you can choose between basic and advanced management for mobile devices.
- Use basic management if you only want to secure devices with a screen lock or passcode and have the ability to remotely wipe corporate accounts from them, and manage apps on Android devices.
- Use advanced management* for more control over device policies and passwords, to manage apps on Android and Apple iOS devices, and for the ability to wipe all data from devices.
Take advantage of the same secure infrastructure Google uses. Your data, devices and users are protected and all your files are automatically backed up in the cloud.
- Google Workspace offers administrators enterprise control over system configuration and application settings – all in a dashboard that you can use to streamline authentication, asset protection and operational control.
- Use integrated Cloud Identity features to manage users and enforce multi-factor authentication and security keys for added protection. You can choose the Google Workspace edition that best meets your organisation’s security needs.
Choose your Google Workspace edition.
Find the perfect Google Workspace edition that suits your business.
Need help? Contact us.
If you need help, reach out to us.