Sustainability is driving many businesses to adopt cloud-based operating models. Acer as a Service – Google Chrome OS Edition offers a cloud-first package for organisations of every dimension, with Acer Chrome PCs, software, storage solutions and round-the-clock service options in one simplified contract.
Acer-as-a-Service with Google
Say hello to IT simplicity
Google Workspace is a secure integrated cloud-based collaboration and productivity software solution designed by Google to cater to businesses of all sizes.
Chrome Enterprise* combines the end user benefits of Acer Chrome PCs with the business capabilities of ChromeOS for IT to power the cloud workforce to work securely and effectively from anywhere.
*Depends on device
Acer DaaS comes with Google Drive, a simple, flexible, reliable, and secure storage solution for your data. With centralised administration, data loss prevention, and Vault for Drive, you can easily manage users and file sharing to help meet your data compliance needs.
Google Delight is an innovative deployment program for businesses with 10 – 400 seats switching to Google Workspace through Acer Chromebooks for the first time.
Designed for all the ways work is changing
Dynamic and dependable IT packages that guarantee solid growth and cost-efficiency through award-winning products and Google Cloud solutions.
- A one-stop streamlined, cost-efficient IT infrastructure.
- Flexible tools for agility, interoperability, customisation and seamless work at scale.
- Smart data-driven apps allow teams to prioritise, focus, and work smarter every day.
Google Workspace combines all the productivity of Google Apps as well as an easy-to-use admin console to manage device settings from a single screen.
- Secure, integrated cloud-based productivity.
- Simplified collaboration for businesses of all sizes.
- Familiar cloud-based apps deliver impact from anywhere, on any device.
The same secure infrastructure Google uses. Your data, devices and users are protected and all your files are automatically backed up in the cloud.
- Enterprise control over system configuration and application settings.
- Streamline authentication, asset protection and operational control.
- Multi-factor authentication and security keys.
YOUR INTEGRATED SHARED WORKPLACE
Transforming how work gets done.
Work in the cloud
Collaborate on files in real time and take meetings from anywhere via Google Meet or Google Chat.
Use shared drives to store your team’s work in secure, easy-to-manage shared spaces, so everyone stays up to date.
A dedicated Google deployment advisor for domain verification, mail routing configuration, data migration and provisioning.
Delight and Google Workspace
Acer’s simplified all-in-one solution and Google Delight offer a streamlined approach to deploying Google Workspace.
YOUR SIMPLIFIED CLOUD SOLUTION
Find the perfect Google Workspace edition that suits your business.
Make work from anywhere a reality
Google Workspace Apps:
- Google Meet
- Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Connect third party apps
- Shared access across Drive + offline access
- Google Cloud Search across drives within Google Workspace
Fast retrieval in the Drive with the power of Al
Google Drive uses Google AI to predict and surface what’s important for you in real-time. Drive recognises important content, collaborators and events, using features like Quick Access and ML-based search enhancements to connect each user with files that may require attention.
Stream directly from the cloud
Drive File Stream gives you access to files directly from your computer, without impacting all of your disk space. Spend less time waiting for files to sync and more time being productive.
Google Workspace lets your team collaborate on files in real time, quickly find space on everybody’s calendar, and take meetings from anywhere.
- Team Drives
- Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Unlimited cloud storage per user
- Data Loss Prevention only available on Enterprise Plus Edition.
- Vault available on Business Plus and Enterprise Plus Editions.
- A Google Workspace consultant that will walk you through the best practices and configuration options with regards to deploying Google Workspace. The Google Workspace advisor does not touch your environment.
- 30GB/user available with Business Starter, 2TB/user (pooled) available with Business Standard, 5TB/user (pooled) available with Business Plus. Unlimited storage available with Enterprise Plus.